Email Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Brand Team Manager
About the Role
The Email Marketing Executive will be responsible for implementing the CRM strategy for our brands, with the aim of increasing customer retention, acquisition and return on investment.
- Working closely with the Brand owners and marketing team to create email touch points as part of wider cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across our brands to encourage customer retention, acquisition and loyalty. This could involve implementing new campaigns and tweaking existing ones to maximise engagement and revenue.
- Create engaging, creative, innovative campaigns for regular email marketing, which engage audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Create and implement direct communications with customers through our email marketing platform, including newsletters and demographic specific marketing.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company (for example, giving customers information about the claims process at the right time to decrease query calls).
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on campaign performance to ensure return on investment against set KPI’s and performance metrics.
- Cultivate a strong knowledge of each brand, their products and customer to create suitable email marketing content and campaigns.
- Be able to work to, and easily switch between, each brand’s tone of voice and identity.
- A creative thinker who is passionate about retaining customers and ensuring business growth.
- A genuine passion for email and email marketing.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to both work as part of a team and independently.
- Strong organisational, administrative and time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to learn new skills and deliver on KPIs.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Design skills with experience of Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Experience in an email marketing role.
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and your CV or resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about.
At tifgroup, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. tifgroup is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.