Email Marketing Senior
Reporting to: Brand Team Manager
About the Role
The Email Marketing Senior will be responsible for the strategic planning and delivery of the CRM plan for our brands, with the aim of increasing customer retention, acquisition and return on investment.
- Plan high level CRM strategies across our brands to encourage customer retention, acquisition and loyalty.
- Work closely with the Brand owners to create email strategies as part of wider cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Develop an annual plan for engaging, creative, and innovative email campaigns for regular contact, which engage audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Focus on testing and optimisation of all emails and campaigns, to ensure we are constantly analysing data and maximising results.
- Analyse customer touch points to maximise commercial opportunities in the customer/policy lifecycle through email marketing.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company and customer (for example, giving customers information about the claims process at the right time to decrease query calls).
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting on campaign performance to ensure return on investment through KPI’s and performance metrics.
- Gain understanding of customer needs through insight, segmentation and data analysis.
- Cultivate a strong knowledge of each brand, their products and customer to create suitable email marketing content and campaigns.
- A creative thinker who is passionate about retaining customers and ensuring business growth.
- Genuine passion for email and email marketing.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to both work as part of a team and independently.
- Strong organisational, administrative and time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to deliver on KPIs.
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Experience in a senior email marketing role.
- Experiencing of managing an email marketing channel, including running campaigns.
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and your CV or resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about.
At tifgroup, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. tifgroup is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.